WT-W04 : Taste of Bangkok
cooking class+ walking tour
Duration : 7-8 hrs
Price : 2,400 THB
Tour Rating :
Morning:Thai Cooking class from 9 am-1 pm.
Test and taste your Thai cooking!
Immerse yourself into Thai traditional cooking and culture. We take you on a local market tour and learn Thai food preparation techniques, make homemade curry paste, coconut milk, cook rice & sticky rice. At the market, the sounds, sights, smells and tastes symbolize Thailand daily life style. Therefore, to fully understand and appreciate Thai cuisine it is important to be familiar with the various raw ingredients in their natural state, to observe Thai people relating to them in a market setting and to study and practice traditional Thai methods of food preparation.(please inform us if you are allergic to any kind of food e.g. coconut milk or peanuts)
Afternoon:looking around at city and visit royal temples
Taste of Bangkok Life
After you enjoy your Thai dishes you cook, at 1.30 pm tour guide will pick you up at cooking school and you are off for Wat Po, the Reclining Buddha Temple and continue with Wat Arun, Temple of Dawn. Both temples are jewels of Bangkok as they are most visited temple in Thailand and also royal private temple of King Rama III and II relatively.
End your cooking day in Chinatown and try some authentic Chinese food. As the city gets busy again in the evening, the locals start to come out and pursue their nice dinner in Chinatown. No matter how bad the traffic is, the Thais love to come all the way here and get good food. Lights of the signboard in Chinese are up along the Yaowarat Street. Foods are cooked on the roadside. Tour ends at MRT (subway) station. The guide will show you to the nearest MRT to your hotel. Join us now. It is another fun day!
Tour duration: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
Meeting time: cooking class starts at 9 am at cooking school, instruction how to get to cooking school will be given by reservation
Meeting Point for tour: tour guide will pick you up at cooking school at 1.30 p.m.
Price person (THB): Private Tour 2,400 THB minimum 2 persons
Join Tour 2,200 THB (3-8 persons)
Children 5-12 years get 25% discount (with minimum 2 adults)
- One cooking Class:all cooking Ingredients, Refreshments, Cooked dishes are yours to eat or keep, recipes for all dishes cooked. (dishes offered are different on each day, we will advise you once your booking is confirmed)
- Tour: English Speaking Tour Guide, Entrance Fee, Water, Cold Towel for refreshing, Public Transportations
Exclusions: Gratitude for guide not necessary but it is up to you!
Help the world go GREEN: Thank you for taking this tour! You are certainly an Environmental friendly person by participating Bangkok Safari! This tour travels by public transport, reducing the pollution caused by individual transport.
- For cooking class, everythingwill be provided on the day. You don’t need to bring anything, just come and have some fun!
- If you are allergic to any kind of food, please inform the cooking instructors.
- Templesare sacred places, please dress politely. No Shorts, no sleeveless shirts.
- Wear comfortable shoes, bring along your hat. The weather can be rather hot. Sun block helps.