HKT-P01A : Phi Phi Islands by Luxury Speed Boat
This is a memorable one day trip to a beautiful lushly-green tropical island, Phi Phi Islands. You will enjoy the white-sand beaches and crystal-clear water. From Phuket, you can choose to travel by Express Boat or Speedy Boat, please see below itinerary.
Duration : Full Day
Price : 2,900 THB
Tour Rating :
7:30-08:00 Pick up from your hotel to pier.
10:00 Departure from "Royal Phuket Marina" or "Boat Lagoon" to Bamboo Island
11:00 Arrive Bam Boo Island, a beautiful white sand beach is wating for you. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling.
12.30 Arrive "Hin Klang Reef", the great reef of Phi Phi Islands, enjoy snorkeling in the great area of coral reef. Have an up close and personal look on various type of tropical marine life.
13.15 Lunch on the Island at Phi Phi Natural Resort. You will very much enjoy the delicous food on the island.
14.30 Visit "Monkey Beach" for feeding playful wild monkeys at their own home. Visit Viking Cave where the birstnest harvesting cave and Pileh Cove.
16.00 Arrive Maya Bay, the location of "The Beach" the Hollywood film, enjoy swimming and arelaxation at the charming beach
17.00 Arrive back at Royal Phuket Marina and transfer back to hotel
11:30 AM Arrive to "Loh Sa Ma Bay" for wonderful time snorkeling in the breathtaken scenery and teeming with tropical marine life. (30 Min.)
12:00 AM Take an easy cruise for sightseeingat “Phi Phi Leh Cove", the internal lagoon in the heart of the island, "Viking Cave", the bird net harvesting cave.
• Trip by speedboat with licensed tour leader
• Snorkeling equipment
• Lunch, soft drinks, fruit, snacks & drinking water
• Snorkeling equipments
What to bring:
- Marine National park entrance fees at 400 THB per person (you pay at the spot on trip)
- swimming suits, shorts, light T-shrit, beach towel, sunblock, sun glasses, cap.
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1 year old and people suffering from medical or physical disability.
Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.